Research Papers from the Department in the year 2006-07
Research papers published in Journals
- Pankaj Jalote and G. Jain, Assigning tasks in 24-hour software development model, Journal of Systems and Software.
- Ratan K Ghosh, V. Garg, M. S. Meitie, S. Raman, A. Kumar and N. Tewari, Dense cluster gateway based routing protocol for multi-hop mobile, Ad hoc Networks, volume 4, no. 2.
Research papers published in Conferences
- Prithwijit Guha, Amitabha Mukerjee, K.S. Venkatesh and Pabitra Mitra, Activity Discovery from Occlusion Primitives, IEEE International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Hong Kong, August 2006 .
- Prithwijit Guha, Dibyendu Palai, K.S. Venkatesh and Amitabha Mukerjee, AMultiscale Co-linearity Statistic Based Approach to Robust Background Modeling, 7th Asian Conference on Computer Vision, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, No. 3851, Hyderabad (India), 13-16 January, 2006.
- Manindra Agrawal, Behavioral Approximations for Restricted Linear Differential Hybrid Automata, 9th Workshop on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, LNCS 3927, pages 4-18, Santa Barbara.
- Lakshminath Bhuvanagiri, Sumit Ganguly, Deepanjan Kesh and Chandan Saha, Deepanjan Kesh and Chandan Saha. Simpler Algorithm for estimating frequency moments of data streams, In Proceedings of the 17th Annual ACM- SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, SODA 2006, Miami, Florida, USA, 22- 24 January, 2006.
- Manindra Agrawal and Nitin Saxena, Equivalence of F-Algebras and Cubic Forms, 23rd STACS Conference, LNCS 3884, pages 115-126, Marseille.
- Vijaya V. Saradhi and Harish Karnick, Improved Kernel Matrix Learning by Minimizing the Upper Bound on the VC Dimensions, Proceedings of the 3rd WCVGIP, Hyderabad, 12-23 January 2006.
- Shashi Mittal and Harish Karnick, Learning models for language evolution, Evolang6, Proceedings of 6th International Conference on Evolution of Language, Rome, 12-15th April, 2006.
- Prithwijit Guha, Amitabha Mukerjee and K.S. Venkatesh, Multi-Agent Tracking under Complex Occlusions, Pacific Rim Conference on AI (PRICAI 2006), Guilin China, August 2006.