Template for Posters
Please bring your printed posters to SPS'14 in the recommended size of 4 feet (height) by 3 feet (width).
Accepted Poster Papers
- Privacy Preserving Clustering using Fully Homomorphic Encryption
- Privacy Issues of Graph Based Search in Social Networking Sites
- Analyzing and Measuring the Spread of Fake Content on Twitter during High Impact Events
- Facebook. Because studying events and spammers on Twitter is too mainstream.
- Investigating Approaches for Secure Data Aggregation in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Group Communication based Key Establishment Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Comparative Analysis of Elliptic Curve Cryptography Based Algorithms to Implement Privacy Preserving Clustering through Secure Multiparty Computation
- National e-Authentication Framework
- Twit-Digest: An Online Solution for Analyzing and Visualizing Twitter in Real-Time
- A Perturbation Based approach for Privacy Preserving Publication of Social Network Graphs
- WhACKY! - What Anyone Could Know About You from Twitter
- SCAM–ALERT: CHARACTERIZING WORK FROM HOME SCAMS
- REVERSIBLE DATA HIDING IN TRANSFORM DOMAIN
Call for posters
After the grand success of the first Security & Privacy Symposium held in 2013 at IIT Kanpur, we are very excited to bring you the next edition of SPS. The symposium will witness invited talks from renowned International/national researchers and academicians.
We encourage students, faculty, and researchers to submit their innovative ideas and on-going project work in the area of Security and Privacy, to seek feedback from the domain experts and prosper further collaborations.
Each submission must explicitly explain motivation, methodology, results, and implications of the results. A submission is limited to two-page double-column ACM format. Please note that you may also submit your previously published / submitted work as well (published after Jan 2012), with a mention about it in submission / publication.
Posters will be reviewed by the committee on the basis of novelty, clarity and impact. Authors of accepted papers will be asked to create a poster to demonstrate their work in the Symposium.
Posters are invited on all areas in Security and Privacy (but not limited to):
- Cloud Computing
- Communication Systems
- Embedded Systems and Mobile Computing
- Online Social Networks
- Software, Hardware, Network and Web
- Security and Privacy Policies
- Usable Security
- Formal Methods in Security
- Applied Cryptography
- Digital Forensics
- Privacy Preserving Systems
We will be awarding Top 3 Best Student Poster Awards. We are also planning for other Awards.
Submission portal open: 29th November 2013
7th January 2014 Closed
Acceptance Notification : 17th January 2014
Camera-ready Submissions: 26th January 2014
Registration form open: 17th January 2014
13th February 2014 Closed
Symposium : 20-22 February 2014
Support to Accepted Posters:
Free registration, board and lodging at IIT Kanpur for one of the authors of the poster. Researchers from academia and students (one author per poster) will also get travel support between their institute and IIT Kanpur (return AC3 train fare to students and return AC2 train fare to participants from academia).
Download the Call for Posters here.