The standard size of a poster is 36 inches x 48 inches. There is no fixed template for posters. Please get your posters printed in the recommended size (not exceeding 48 inches x 48 inches).
We encourage students and researchers to submit their innovative ideas and on-going projects in the area of Security and Privacy, to seek feedback from the domain experts and prosper further collaborations. Each submission must explicitly explain motivation, methodology, results, and implications of the results. A submission is limited to two-page double-column ACM format
) or use (this custom template
). Please note that one can also submit already published / submitted work as well (published after Jan 2011), with a mention about it in submission / publication.
Posters will be reviewed by the committee on the basis of novelty, clarity and impact.
Accepted submission authors will be asked to create a poster to demonstrate the work in the symposium.
Topics of Interest include :
All areas in Security and Privacy (but not limited to)
Embedded Systems and Mobile Computing
Online Social Networks
Software, Hardware, Network and Web
Security and Privacy Policies
Formal Methods in Security
Privacy Preserving Systems
We will be awarding, Top 3 Best Student Poster Awards. They will get some goodies / prizes.
Co-Chairs for Poster Session:
Support to Accepted Posters:
- Submission Deadline : Jan 21, 2013
- Acceptance Notification : Jan 28, 2013
- Symposium : Feb 28 - Mar 2, 2013
- Free registration, board and lodging at IIT Kanpur
- Researchers from academia and students will also get travel support between their institute and IIT Kanpur. (return AC3 train fare to students and return AC2 train fare to participants from academia).