- Selected conference program committee service: MICRO'17 ERC, IPDPS'17, MICRO'16 ERC, ISCA'16, IPDPS'16, ASPLOS'16 ERC, HPCA'16, MICRO'15 ERC, IPDPS'15, ASPLOS'15 ERC, HiPC'14, HPCA'11, ICPADS'11, ICPP'10, CF'06.
- Selected workshop program committee service: APSys'16, MeAOW (with ESWEEK'14), MSPC (with PLDI'14), JILP CRC (with ISCA'10), CMP MSI (with HPCA'10, ISCA'09).
- Co-organizer of Workshop on Language, Compiler, and Architecture Support for GPGPU (with HPCA'10).
- Occasional reviewer for contributions submitted to IEEE/ACM journals and conferences.
- Served as associate editor: IEEE computer architecture letters (08/2013 to 01/2017), ACM computing surveys (06/2010 to 08/2012).
- How Not to Get Your Paper Rejected. October 2010. [PPTX]
- Wordle generated here using the titles of the
articles listed here (till the end of the year 2012).
Mainak Chaudhuri, Ph.D. 2004, Cornell
Mark Heinrich, Ph.D. 1998, Stanford
John Hennessy, Ph.D. 1977, SUNY Stony Brook
Dick Kieburtz, Ph.D. 1961, U. Washington
Akira Ishimaru, Ph.D. 1958, U. Washington
Gedaliah Held, Ph.D. 1954, U.C. Berkeley
Samuel Silver, Ph.D. 1940, MIT
John Slater, Ph.D. 1923, Harvard
Percy Bridgman, Ph.D. 1908, Harvard
Wallace Sabine, A.M. 1888, Harvard
John Trowbridge, S.D. 1873, Harvard
Joseph Lovering, A.B. 1833, Harvard
Benjamin Peirce, A.B. 1829, Harvard
Nathaniel Bowditch, M.A. 1802 (Honorary), Harvard
Acknowledgment: Mark Heinrich